We Are Here to Help Your Business Grow
LCEA provides you key links to the right contacts to help you grow. Assisting you through the entire business development process, we provide project development and coordination, and retention and expansion services.
- Promoting stability, growth and development of business and industry in Lake County, Indiana
- Recruiting new business and industry
- Sharing incentive information and assistance
- Retaining and assisting small businesses in conjunction with the Chambers of Commerce
- Maintaining a comprehensive database of available property information and listings
- Project coordination
- Contact for Small Business Administration (SBA) 504 and 7A loan programs
- Professionalism and knowledge of the area
- Easy information gathering
- Prompt service
Best of all, the services of LCEA are free. We are here to help serve all business expansion needs. The LCEA maintains strong ties with the Crossroads Regional Chamber of Commerce, Lakeshore Chamber of Commerce, Regional Development Corporation, NIPSCO, and the Northwest Indiana Forum.
Please contact us if you are considering Lake County.